Here are five firsts from Leeds drag stalwart Miss Daisy DuPont. Giving you an insight into the lives and making of those who work on the Scenes in #gayyorkshire:
1) GY: What was the first album you ever bought?
DD: That’s easy, Bucks Fizz by errrrrrmmmmm Bucks Fizz!
2) GY: What was your first time abroad?
DD: My first time abroad was Lindos in Rhodes, it was hot as hell.
3) GY: Who was your first celebrity crush?
DD: Let me think, my first celebrity crush. errrrrrmmmmm probably Tucker Jenkins played by Todd Carty in Grange Hill.
4) GY: What was the first place you worked at?
DD: The first place I worked at was for Nottinghamshire County Council Catering in Deptford.
5) GY: What was the first Gay/LGB&T venue you visited?
DD: The first LGB&T venue I went to was called the Admiral Duncan in Nottingham which is now known as @D2 and is not to be confused with the Admiral Duncan in London.
GY: Thanks for answering these five firsts.
DD: It’s my pleasure!
You can find Daisy DuPont DJing regularly at Blayds Bar in #gayleeds.
Related: Interviews: Five First Times with Jamie Farrow of Queens Court (Leeds)